- La incertidumbre de un momento crucial y desicivo...q se piensa? Positivo, negativo o solo se espera? 2 years ago
- Día nublado y gris y de luto... Oficializaron en Taiwan la extinción del Leopardo Nublado...aun en la era caníbal... 2 years ago
- 3 días ya con mal estar estomacal...pensando seriamente en la estirpacion del estomago... 3 years ago
- Q calooorrrrr....esperando llegar a casa por un buen terere seguido por una ensalada múltiple y finalizar con ensalada de frutas (con hielo) 3 years ago
- @mguinzburg siiii si anda male....solo q no lo entendes a tu celu...replica de mama salas... 3 years ago
I’ve been asked back to Wakefield G&S Society in West Yorkshire to take the cast photographs for press release and their programs! We’ll be doing the shoot at one of their rehearsals about two weeks before the show in March. It’s a handful however with the portable studio we’ll hopefully create some really professional shots! Keep an eye out in March for some examples from the shoot!
If you’d like to support the society and come and watch you can buy the tickets direct from the theatre here > a href=”http://www.theatreroyalwakefield.co.uk/whatson/show.asp?e=62″ rel=”nofollow”>The Gondoliers at the Theatre Royal, Wakefield, West Yorkshire!
First principle rehearsal this evening and the lines came flooding back, this will be the second time round I’ve been asked to play this part although this time its in an Opera House! For anyone interested in buying tickets and coming to watch me sing the lead Tenor role check out this website! > The Gondoliers at the Theatre Royal, Wakefield, West Yorkshire!
26 of 375 Game On. One of my 50mm 365 Project, Game On for me is about getting down dirty with contrast and shadows. I don’t have a home studio or access to one (well at least not for free) and the day to day items and decor of my home can be a distraction for that perfect portriat. I’m getting into black in a big way, I love pushing the contrast as high as I dare ~ if my camera was an amp, gain would go to eleven.
I get through a whole day at work and although I finished a little early due to that light headed feeling I’ve been getting of later, I still felt victorious!
I’ve had the strobes out again looking for that real contrasty look to my images that I want to create.
Feeling under the weather again a decided to have a mess about with the strobes again. Need more practice me thinks. Especially after watching McClain do his thing, I’ve been sat up watching the Die Hard quadrilogy whilst catching up on emails!