The UK Wildlife Photographer 2009 award has been won by a local lad from Leeds.
Lee Davis from Leeds is a keen photographer with a particular interest in wildlife photography. Whenever possible, Lee explores the outdoors with his camera and captures any shots of wildlife he encounters on his adventures. A recent trip to the Farne Islands in Northumberland provided Lee with an opportunity to demonstrate his skill and photography experience. Lee was able to photograph a puffin and gull battling it out for sand eels in a stunning shot that has received a massive amount of praise and earned him the title of UK Wildlife Photographer 2009 in the recent competition run by Wildlife Extra.
Lee is hoping that this impressive win will help him to become more established and recognised within the wildlife photography community and will help him to achieve his dream of becoming a successful wildlife photographer. Lee received the top prize of the competition which was £500 to be donated to the charity of his choice and chose to give the money to Wildlife Aid.
Photographs of wildlife often feature in the advertising campaigns of all kinds of businesses and can produce highly successful results. If you are looking for photographs of wildlife for commercial purposes or even just for a personal collection, it is recommended that you work with a commercial photographer. A creative photographer experienced in the photographing of animals will be able to capture the perfect photograph for you.
- La incertidumbre de un momento crucial y desicivo...q se piensa? Positivo, negativo o solo se espera? 2 years ago
- Día nublado y gris y de luto... Oficializaron en Taiwan la extinción del Leopardo Nublado...aun en la era caníbal... 2 years ago
- 3 días ya con mal estar estomacal...pensando seriamente en la estirpacion del estomago... 3 years ago
- Q calooorrrrr....esperando llegar a casa por un buen terere seguido por una ensalada múltiple y finalizar con ensalada de frutas (con hielo) 3 years ago
- @mguinzburg siiii si anda male....solo q no lo entendes a tu celu...replica de mama salas... 3 years ago